- For Valentine's Day, I had a candlelit dinner with my children. We ate heart shaped pepperoni pizzas. We made them together. My kids thought it was the coolest thing in the world to eat in the dark with only the light from the candles.
- I had a urinalysis lab class. I actually loved looking at pee under a microscope. Add some dye, and it's pretty! (Call me weird, call me gross... lol!)
- Had a pharmacy class taught by a chiropractor...don't get me started.
- The Leprechauns visited us on St. Patrick's Day and left gold and chocolates. Then we had corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes and soda bread. It was delicious, and both Christy and Wesley had seconds.
- The last weekend in March, I went to Newport Beach with some of my very best friends. It was good to get away. We saw Conan, Mark Christopher Lawrence and Mickey Mouse. What more could a girl ask for?
- April Fools I posted on Facebook that I was engaged to my friend, Deven. Sorry, APRIL FOOLS! I'm not even dating anyone. So if you were hoping for that gig, you can now submit your application! ;-)
I am doing ok. Not great, but okay. There's alot emotionally going on, but I think it's mostly hormones and circumstances that are out of my control. So, I'm dealing. I guess.
Well, there's some brief posts to hold you over for now!