Sunday, March 22, 2009

This week...

Woohoo! He signed. So tomorrow i am going over to the office to sign my part and then it takes about 2 and 1/2 or 3 weeks for the judge to review and sign it. then it is official.
Boys are you ready for me?? I'm not really ready for you.

School is getting closer to being done. I'm trying to decide what I really want to do with my life.
We shall see.

I got signed on with an agent, I need to go get some headshots done, but the lady at the agency said she was confident I would get some work quick. I don't know that that is really what I want to do, but I thought it would be fun to try some acting, maybe just some side jobs while I finish school and build up my massage clientele.

People seem to think I am good. I get comments frequently like, "awe, that was heaven." "really are you done already?", "I hate it when you cover my legs with the sheet, then I know you are getting closer to being done." "you've only been here 15 minutes and I'm sold. I'll be back every week" Awesome! Awesome for my confidence. And awesome for building clientele!

So, who wants a massage? Until I finish school, I only am charging $15 to help cover supplies, but after that prices will go up! But if I really love ya, I might give you a freebie or two!

Oh, I also started distributing Doterra Oils. I am hosting a Dr mom Demo on Tuesday. You are welcome to join. As well as email me for any questions you might have. I am really learning to love and how to use essential oils in numerous areas of my practice and my personal life. They are amazing!

I hope you are doing well!!
I'm working on a "getting a massage code of ethics" look for that soon. :)

No comments: