Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8's

8's

Traci tagged me, so here it goes!

8 Things I am looking forward To:

1. getting the kids to bed
2. paying off bills
3. graduating & getting licensed
4. moving
5. falling in love, again
6. visitng the temple soon
7. Wesley being potty trained one day....
8. snuggling



8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. 2 loads of laundry
2. made yummy dinner - tacos
3. bought some new clothes
4. Sports Massage homework
5. Thai Massage on Christy Mikaela
6. tweeted on twitter
7. went shopping with my mom and my sisters
8. played a game of junior monopoly with Christy Annie


8 Things I wish I could Do:

1. loose weight
2. get a job in Calie
3. start my own practice
4. Buy a new car
5. get another puppy for Jasper to play with
6. go on a date
7. not feel guilty about not loving motherhood every second of the day
8. buy my own home


8 Shows I Watch

1. Chuck
2. Heroes
3. House M.D
4. Bones
5. Parks and Recreation
6. Saturday Night Live!
7. Lost
8. Fringe

8 People I Tag

1. Aubrey
2. Heather
3. Risa
4. Deven
5. Jessica
6. Charise
7. Christy
8. Phyllis (mom)

No comments: