Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We had an earthquake this morning here at 4:04. It was a 4.4 earthquake.

This last week, I was doing my usual drive to Castaic for the "dropping off kids" point, I had my Aunt Christy with me! We were driving through traffic, well, more like stopping in the traffic. That's something I've learned about LA. There are very few times during the day that there arent at least 1,000 people on the road. Anyway, as we were stopped and complaining about life and traffic and such, this motorcycle zoomed on past us. The girl hanging on back was also hanging out her backside. My pictures didn't turn out so well, so I'm not posting them this time, but just picture it yourself. Poor thing is going to have quite the fanny-burn. I'm not sure what was covered.

Since I have moved out here to Ramona, I have spent a lot of time with my family. and oh how I love my Auntie Christy Lynn. She is easily my best best friend! I feel so blessed to be out here to help her out and be helped out. Actually, I love ALL of my family, including the people that are adopted into our family. :-)

I think as I grow older, I am learning that about life. There isn't anything more important than family. Nope, nothing could be as delightful as holding your own baby, advice from your father, or having a girls night with sisters. I LOVE FAMILY!

I'm very grateful that I have my family. Especially since I became the single mom. I don't know where or what I would be without the support of my family. And the ever patient listening skills of my Auntie Christy Lynn. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: