Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let Go and Let God

School for Christy is now in full swing, I have about a week and a half to go!
Christy loves Kindergarten. She loves playing with friends and learning her letters.
I love having the mornings to just be with Wesley. It's wonderful bonding time.

This morning he is playing with his cars. Mostly, the cars are just dropped down the stairs, but he didn't want any help from me! Silly little guy!

There really isn't a whole lot happening around here yet.
I'm still single, and loving it.
I saw Ex a few days ago. He stayed in a hotel and I dropped the kids off to stay the night with him. I don't miss him, but I miss the feeling of being in a relationship. I know it will come, and it's in God's time frame, not mine. But, still. Don't you think it would be nice if he would atleast tell me when, who or how I am to meet my significant other?

I keep doing this yo-yo thing with God. I say, "Here God, I can't handle all of these trials and tasks you've given me, so I'm giving them to you to deal with." And a few days later I say, "Wait! I think that maybe I didn't give it enough effort or time, So let me have them back and I'll keep working on them." Even though I know I should just Let Go and Let God, I'm just too darn stubborn for my own good. Hmm....

In the mean time, I think I'm going to go snuggle my little boy and forget about the tasks that are needing to be done for a little while longer!

No comments: