Saturday, May 7, 2011

No, TV? What, I have to read?

The PSN is down. (that would be Playstation Network, for those of you who were wondering.) This also means that a lot of our games are unplayable. Netflix is on hold. What do I do with my nights, you may be wondering.... I study!

No, wait. That's what I should be doing. I read. I just finished reading Charlaine Harris's latest in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Dead Reckoning. It was a great read. There wasn't a whole love of sex but plenty of the violence this time around. There was a lot of faery business, vampire business, and secrets unfolding. As always, Harris gives Sookie such great wit, especially when she is facing her demons. (Literally!) Sookie finds a letter that addresses some of her Grandmother's not so well known past and a token that has Sookie wondering the true intentions of her faery house guests. The end leaves you with a few questions, wondering what will happen in Sookie's love life, family life and work life. Are you sure the next book isn't coming out next month?

Look for True Blood season 4 to come out at the end of this month on DVD and Blu Ray. Also, Season 5 starts up again this summer! Yay!

No comments: