Saturday, December 20, 2008

Movies

I added pictures to those last ones, because I know you were full of anticipation waiting for the answers....


This sounded like fun, so here are some of my favorite movies....


1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. "I always wanted to get my swerve on on my bike"


2. "Something wrong? Why would anything be wrong? We just had sex in a church - and we're not even married - and now we're gonna dig up a grave! I mean, what is that, like a triple sin? I'm surprised we haven't been struck by lightning" (Aubrey)

3. "I can't believe you lookin' for tips in the supermarket tabloids" (Aubrey)

4. "Are you going to make me sleep in the tub again"

5. "Whoa! Hold up there a second, fuzzbucket. You mean like, uh, the "live in a mud hut, wipe yourself with a leaf" type wild"

6. "If you utter so much as one syllable, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you'd like to fax me, press the star key"

7. "I have another scenario for you - I'm in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I'm in love... with YOU. I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way... which, by the way, it does, or did before you went off like that. I can't figure out the mathematics of this, I just know I love you." (Aubrey)


8. "You and I, we know the secret to life. It's Butter." (Debbie)


9. "I pee really fast. I live with five brothers, three cousins and only one bathroom. Believe me - I can pee faster than anyone in the world"
(Aubrey)

10. "There is no smoking on school grounds. Or freezing, or bursting into flames."

11. "Harold frantically grabs his lamp! He shook the hell out of it for no apparent reason"(Aubrey)

12. "If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me.."

13. "Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy".."

14. "Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds." (Aubrey)


15. " I don't know, just pay! Now stop whining and take it like a man"

3 comments:

Aubstar said...

2. Fool's Gold
3. Men In Black
7. The Holiday
9. Fool's Rush In
11. Stranger Than Fiction
14. GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

And for all intents and purposes I feel it needs to be said that the word verification is pyrucks...

Pirate Starbucks...? That's one Hot chocolate I'd love to sink my teeth into.

Aimee Lynn said...

Yay! Ghostbusters was just for you!!

Deb Williams said...

#8 is last holiday LOVE THAT MOVIE~