Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The price of fame...

I just realized I only have about 5 months left of school! Woohoo!
Then the price of massage will go from $20 to something more like 60-75$ (depending on your modality of choice.) I'm still not sure what I want to specialize in. I am leaning more towards energy and Qi Chong (Chi Gong). Of course using general swedish, deep tissue and trigger point.
I want to add hot stones, hydro wraps and herbal compresses. Maybe raindrop, and other aromatherapy treatments. I most definitely will use some exfoliation and parafin wax, because that's just awesome. And who doesn't like to feel smooth and silky?? Seriously!
I want to offer chair massages for businesses. I want to come to their events, or whatever.

I plan to sign up for some acting lessons when I graduate, I eventually want to audition for an agency. I love performing, but I definitely need to brush up on my skills. (read Skeeeeels.)

I really want to take up ballroom dancing again. My sister and I have just decided we will trade massages and hair cuts for lessons. So, if you're interested, let me know. Oh, and you have to be good. Because we really want to learn. Not just pretend like you know what you are doing. haha!

I have started on my exerecise/diet program. I really want to lose this weight. I am going to. I'm going to look good come summer time. Maybe then I'll think about dating. Maybe.

No comments: