Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random facts about me.

I've been tagged twice n0w. Once for a 16 random facts, and once for 25. I figured I would do 25 and get a two-fer-one. (yes, fer.)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I love massage. I love how much it can help people. I'm very tactile, love touching, so this is a good thing for me.
2. Laundry and dishes are my least favorite chores. They never seem to be done.
3. I love cooking, but only if I am cooking for someone else to enjoy it. And I still have a hard time cooking for less than 6 people.
4. I hate snow, but I miss Minnesota. I also feel like building a snowman and going sledding more often this year than ever before.
5. When I lived in Minnesota, I took private ballroom dance lessons from some guy that wanted to take me to Chicago to compete. But I met the ex, just soon after. I miss dancing, more than almost any other hobby.
6. I am a music horder. I love to collect music, almost all genres. Even if I know I'll only listen to it once.
7. I am not so secretly addicted to video games. Even though I try to pretend that nobody knows it.
8. I really want to go on a date. But don't really know how to go about it. And am also of making a fool of myself. Divorce makes me scared to do it all again.
9. I love anything to do with the ocean and the beach. All things nautical.
10. I've always wanted to live in DisneyLand. I still do.
11. I want to be an actress. I love performing.
12. I was reading my journal a few weeks ago, and the first boy I ever kissed, was not who I thought it was. I kissed Jared Quilter on the cheek. Some may say it doesn't count...But, it does.
13. I love parties. I love to host parties, attend parties, etc. (Alcohol-free, of course)
14. I want to make out, but I don't want a commitment. Yet.
15. My children are most important to me. They come before anyone else.
16. I'm addicted to PostSecret's blog.
17. I'm in love/lust with Zachary Levi (how much can you really love someone you don't know?). But I think it's because I don't want to be vulnerable to anyone else.
18. My favorite place to go to dinner is Tucanos.
19. I have expensive taste. I know that.
20. I want to move to California and start my own massage practice there.
21. I also want to run a dog rescue.
22. My dream dog is an Alaskan Klee Kai. Then a Husky, a great dane. And of course, Jasper, my poodle.
23. I am not really a cat lover.
24. I hate it when people don't return my phone calls/text messages.
25. I love reading. I also am working on writing a book.


Now I'm supposed to tag 25 people:
Julie Black
Jared Quilter
Charise Payne
Megan Haynie
Christy Miller
Jessica Miller
Kaytlyn Miller
Keven Miller
Omni Flux
Brittany Assay (did you know we have the same middle name?)
Jessica Clegg
Nicole Nebeker
Heather Jones
Phyllis Miller
Jennifer Steinhorst
Deven Rawle
Risa Riley
Kate Gressman
Aubrey Harrison
Yannie Joseph
Traci Brown
Julie-Ann Bateman
Matt Worsham
Chelsea Malcom
Chris Riley

No comments: