Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's officially official!

The judge has signed, I am no longer married. :)
I think I am going to throw a re-bachelorette party when I get back from Cali. :)
And then I think I will celebrate once again next month at Comic Con. I am so excited to be going to Comic Con this year. Last year was so much fun and I look forward to making this an annual family event as my kids get older. Christy still talks about it. She liked shopping at the "Comic Squares".
There are only few more things that need to be taken care of. I need to get the car signed over to me. I would like to finish paying off my car and some more of my cc debt, then I think I'll need to start looking into a new car. Mine is still okay, but it makes me nervous for traveling to and from Utah and California.

No comments: