Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love to laugh!

Children.
Dogs.
Kittens.
Gina.
My Mom.
Caillou.
Ashley's Adventures.
Wesley.
Christy.
Jessica.
Utah's two seasons: Winter and Construction.
Potty words.
Will Ferrell.
Sookie Stackhouse and Eric Northman.
Aubrey's Tweets.
Arguments between Mom and Kaytlyn.
Naughty Jokes.
Weird Al.
Joel David Moore.
Zachary Levi.
Silly Songs.
Roller Coasters.
Adam Sandler.
Whose Line is it Anyway?

These are just a few things that make me laugh. I believe the secret to getting through life is having a good dose of humor. I love laughing. It's not uncommon for me to finish a bad day with a Will Ferrell or Adam Sandler movie, or a good book. It usually does the trick. Add a dose of chocolate or some other greasy food that isn't even remotely good for you....it will make it even better!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Laughing is wonderful and it helps you age with grace! Of course dark chocolate helps too. Love you to pieces.