Here are some things I am doing to try to improve my outlook on my life:
- Every Day I begin the morning with "I am thankful for..." and then state something I am thankful for. I am getting my children involved as well.
- Celebrating successes. Getting up in the morning and out of bed. That is a success.
- Finding things I enjoy - and doing them.
- Turning up the music loud!! I believe music to be a powerful source
- Studying Anatomy. That probably doesn't make a lot of sense. But have you ever sat down and studied all the body systems? It's AMAZING what our bodies do. That's a reminder that God loves us.
- I'm praying with my children.
- I'm smiling - even if it's a "fake it until I make it" kind of smile.
- I'm participating in #nanowrimo. Although I'm two days behind...but I'm not stressed about it. I'll just do the best I can do. Right?!
I am thankful for friends. Not just friends, but great friends. Friends who love me and accept me for who I am - Even when I'm in a funk or being a little crazy. I love you guys!