Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am thankful for friends

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about my last post. I have been such a downer lately. I need to change my spirits. If nothing else changes, that has to. So,
Here are some things I am doing to try to improve my outlook on my life:
  • Every Day I begin the morning with "I am thankful for..." and then state something I am thankful for. I am getting my children involved as well.
  • Celebrating successes. Getting up in the morning and out of bed. That is a success.
  • Finding things I enjoy - and doing them.
  • Turning up the music loud!! I believe music to be a powerful source
  • Studying Anatomy. That probably doesn't make a lot of sense. But have you ever sat down and studied all the body systems? It's AMAZING what our bodies do. That's a reminder that God loves us.
  • I'm praying with my children.
  • I'm smiling - even if it's a "fake it until I make it" kind of smile.
  • I'm participating in #nanowrimo. Although I'm two days behind...but I'm not stressed about it. I'll just do the best I can do. Right?!
And I want to say thank you to my sweet friends who have such kind words. I don't think we would get anywhere in life without the people in it. So that is my Thankful for today.
I am thankful for friends. Not just friends, but great friends. Friends who love me and accept me for who I am - Even when I'm in a funk or being a little crazy. I love you guys!

2 comments:

JessG said...

Hey! You're doing NaNo! I haven't started mine yet, but I will be soon. I'm pianist_18 on there if you want to find me! I'm so excited there are so many people I know doing it this year.

Good luck and your goals are very good to start. :) Love ya Aimee!

jennifer said...

We are all allowed to have our "days" just remember you have people in your life who support you.